Monday, January 29, 2007

Adventures in Strip Aerobics...

This week my friend Melissa and I attempted the dreaded strip aerobics. Dressed in our finest spandex shorts and tank tops, we went through the humiliating process of realizing that we were far from sexy. Of course the video includes lots of hair flips and hip shakes that are supposed to make ANYONE look good, but these just led to us sitting on the floor, gasping for air and drinking water. I think I'll stick to the gym from now on....

This weekend was one of the dullest on record. It included chaperoning a party full of hormonal teens, a load of laundry, and 3 trips to Blockbuster. Although I successfully managed to avoid any form of homework, except for reading an English novel. Even I am becoming amazed at my procrastinating abilities.

And London in 3 weeks! I think I might die of impatience :)

1 comment:

Furious Rodimus said...

3 trips to Blockbuster? That's dedication...or boredom